Synthesis of an Unnatural Steroid as a Farnesoid X Receptor Antagonist
- Synthesis of an Unnatural Steroid as a Farnesoid X Receptor Antagonist
- 박효진; 함정엽; 원동환; 진정욱; 강헌중
- Farnesoid X receptor; Unnatural steroid; Bile acids; Antagonist
- Issue Date
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- VOL 32, NO 12, 4165-4166
- In summary, we have carried out the first efficient synthesis
of the unnatural steroid pseudo-guggulsterone (PG)
and investigated its selective inhibition of FXR activation
through a co-transfection bioassay. Further studies to acquire
more information about structure-activity relationships are
in progress in our laboratory.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.