In Situ Synthesis of Thiol-Capped CuInS2-ZnS Quantum Dots Embedded in Silica Powder by Sequential Ligand-Exchange and Silanization
- In Situ Synthesis of Thiol-Capped CuInS2-ZnS Quantum Dots Embedded in Silica Powder by Sequential Ligand-Exchange and Silanization
- 김현기; 장호성; 권병화; 서민원; 김영선; 정상훈; 전덕영
- quantum dots; white LEDs; luminescence
- Issue Date
- Electrochemical and solid-state letters
- VOL 15, NO 2, K16-K18
- Thiol-capped CuInS2-ZnS core-shell quantum dot (QD) embedded in silica powder is synthesized by in situ approach, which
contributes to facileness, high reproducibility andmass-productivity. The proposed method is distinguished in that it uses intermediate
ligand-exchange step with hydroxyl-terminated ligands during growth stage, which helps the QDs to be dispersed in polar silane
matrix to form micron-sized silica powder. This results in well-dispersed QDs in the silica powder with luminescence efficiency
of 34%. In addition, the QDs/silica composites are applied to white-LEDs, demonstrating high quality white light with high color
stability under various operating currents.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.