Interactive 3D Simulator for Autostereoscopic Display Systems
- Interactive 3D Simulator for Autostereoscopic Display Systems
- 박민철; 이호동; J.-Y. Son
- Interactive; 3D; Simulator; Autostereoscopic; Display
- Issue Date
- International Display Workshop
- VOL 3, 1849-1852
- Crosstalk to reduce leakage of one eye's image into the
image of the other eye, and light intensity for computing
visual comfort zone are important factors in designing
autostereoscopic display system. Interaction enables
instinctive design. This paper describes an interactive 3D
simulator to design the system instinctively in 3D space.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.