Zn-containing ionic liquids bearing dialkylphosphate ligands for the coupling reactions of epoxides and CO2
- Zn-containing ionic liquids bearing dialkylphosphate ligands for the coupling reactions of epoxides and CO2
- 이진규; 김영진; 최영섭; 이현주; 이제승; 홍종기; 정은경; 김훈식; 정민석
- Carbon dioxide utilization; Cyclic carbonates; Ionic liquids; Zinc bromide; Epoxides
- Issue Date
- Applied catalysis B, Environmental
- VOL 111-112, 621-627
- Zn-containing room temperature ionic liquids (Zn-RTILs), prepared from the reactions of ZnBr2 with
1-alkyl-3-methylimidazolium dialkyphosphates ([RMIm][R2PO4]), were highly active for the coupling
reactions of CO2 with epoxides, producing corresponding cyclic carbonates in high yields. FAB-mass
spectral and computational results suggest that [ZnBr(R2PO4)2]− could be an active species for the coupling
reaction. Decomposition of cyclic carbonates into epoxides and CO2 during the product recovery
process via vacuum distillation was almost negligible even in the presence of a Zn-RTIL up to 130 ℃.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.