Cobalt oxide co-doping effect on the sinterability and electrical conductivity of nano-crystalline Gd-doped ceria
- Cobalt oxide co-doping effect on the sinterability and electrical conductivity of nano-crystalline Gd-doped ceria
- 다사리하리; 박선영; 지호일; 김혜령; 손지원; 김병국; 이해원; 이종호
- SOFC; CeO2; Sintering; Electrical conductivity; Powders; chemical preparation; Fuel cells
- Issue Date
- Ceramics international
- VOL 38S, NO S1, S497-S500
- Nano-crystalline 3 mol% CoO-doped GDC (Ce0.9Gd0.1O1.95) powders of high sinterability at lower sintering temperature have been
synthesized by deposition–precipitation method. The physical and chemical properties of the obtained powders were characterized by XRD,
XPS, BET, EDS and TEM. From sintering studies, CoO-doped GDC can be fully densified (97% relative density) at a lower temperature of 850 ℃.
It has also been found that the sintered samples have a higher ionic conductivity of 2.38 x 10-2 S cm-1 at 600 ℃ in air.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.