Consolidation and mechanical properties of nanostructured (Mo,Ti)Si2 from mechanically activated powder by high frequency induction heated sintering
- Consolidation and mechanical properties of nanostructured (Mo,Ti)Si2 from mechanically activated powder by high frequency induction heated sintering
- 박나라; 고인용; 도정만; 윤진국; 손인진
- (Mo,Ti)Si2; Mechanical properties; Sintering; Nanostructured materials
- Issue Date
- Journal of ceramic processing research
- VOL 12, NO 6, 660-663
- A dense nanostructured (Mo,Ti)Si2 compound was sintered by the high frequency induction heating method within 2 minutes
from mechanically activated powder of Mo, Ti and Si. A highly-dense (Mo,Ti)Si2 compound was produced under simultaneous
application of a 80 MPa pressure and the induced current. The mechanical properties and microstucture were investigated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.