Electrochemical capacitive properties of spray-pyrolyzed copper-ferrite thin films
- Electrochemical capacitive properties of spray-pyrolyzed copper-ferrite thin films
- 함득호; 장진호; 파탄; 김우영; 마네; B.N. Pawar; 주오심; Hoeil Chung; 윤문영; 한성환
- spray-pyrolysis; supercapacitor; inner and outer charges; redox active sites
- Issue Date
- Current applied physics : the official journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 9, NO 1, S98-S100
- We report on the synthesis of copper-ferrite (CuFe2O4) thin films with tiny grain size (150 Å) by a spraypyrolysis method, which may be suitable for supercapacitor applications. The films show specific capacitance (SC) value of 4 F/g, and their redox reaction active sites are investigated by calculating inner and outer charges. Densely compact surface morphology and calculated results, i.e., total charge and redox active sites show that the degree of ion diffusion into CuFe2O4 matrix is dependent on the porous and amorphous structure of thin films.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.