Recycling of cross-linked polyolefin by decrosslinking reaction in supercritical fluid
- Recycling of cross-linked polyolefin by decrosslinking reaction in supercritical fluid
- 이홍식; 정주형; 조항규; 구종민; 홍순만; 김화용; 김재훈; 이윤우
- Issue Date
- 9th International Symposium on Supercritical Fluids
- The decrosslinking reaction of XLPE in supercritical fluid was studied. Reaction temperature and solvent were dominant parameters to affect the reaction rate. Although the molecular weight of polyethylene decreased after decrosslinking reaction, no other functional groups were not formed and the mechanical strength didn’t decrease. The kinetic model based on gel concentration agreed well with experimental results. The continuous decrosslinking process was possible using a single-screw extruder.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.