The Effect of Cooling Conditions after Solution Treatment on the Creep Rupture Strength of Sanicro25
- The Effect of Cooling Conditions after Solution Treatment on the Creep Rupture Strength of Sanicro25
- 김용욱; 권숙인; 심재혁; 박대범; 조영환; 정영훈; 정우상
- Sanicro25; M23C6 precipitation; Grain boundary serration; Nb rich MX; Creep rupture strength
- Issue Date
- The 3rd Symposium on Heat Resistant Steels and Alloys for High Efficiency USC Power Plants 2009
- The effect of cooling condition after solution treatment on creep rupture strength of Sanicro25
is investigated. Furnace cooling changes grain boundary shape from straight to serration. Also,
the Nb-rich MX is precipitated inside grain by furnace cooling. On the other hand, water
quenching leads to straight grain boundaries and absence of precipitates inside grains. By the
strengthening effect of serrated grain boundary and Nb-rich MX precipitates inside grains,
creep rupture strength is significantly enhanced.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.