Effects of Al3+ and F- Doping on The Electrochemical Performance of Li4Ti5-xAlxO12-yFy as an Anode Material for Lithium Secondary Batteries
- Effects of Al3+ and F- Doping on The Electrochemical Performance of Li4Ti5-xAlxO12-yFy as an Anode Material for Lithium Secondary Batteries
- 김주빈; 김동진; 정경윤; 변동진; 조병원
- Li4Ti5O12; Anode Materials; Lithium Secondary Batteries; Lithium ion battery; Sucrose; Carbon-coated
- Issue Date
- The 3rd International Symposium on Functional Materials (ISFM 2009)
- Carbon-coated Li4Ti5O12 anode materials for lithium ion battery were synthesized by
sucrose to improve the electrochemical properties of Li4Ti5O12 and the carbon content
was utilized. X-ray diffraction (XRD) showed that the coating of carbon does not
influence the formation of Li4Ti5O12. Scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and Raman
spectroscopy confirmed that the carbon content existed on the surface of Li4Ti5O12.
Electronic conductivity measurement indicated that the electronic conductivity of the
carbon-coated Li4Ti5O12 material was 3.8×10-4 S/cm, which is higher than 4.3×10-7
S/cm for the primary Li4Ti5O12 material. Charge and discharge tests showed that the
rate capability and cycle performance were improved by carbon coating.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.