Effect of surfactant addition on the dielectric properties of BaTiO3/epoxy composites
- Effect of surfactant addition on the dielectric properties of BaTiO3/epoxy composites
- 이동호; 김병국; 제해준
- BaTiO3/에폭시 복합체; 분산제; 유전상수; 온도계수; 커패시터; BaTiO3/epoxy composites; surfactan; dielectric constant; TCC; capacitor
- Issue Date
- 한국재료학회지; Korean Journal of Materials Research
- VOL 19, NO 11, 574-578
- The BaTiO3/epoxy composites have been widely investigated as promising materials for embedded
capacitors in printed circuit boards. It is generally known that the dielectric constant (K) of the BaTiO3/epoxy
composites increases with improving the dispersion of BaTiO3 particles in epoxy matrix by adding surfactant.
The influences of surfactant addition on the dielectric properties of the BaTiO3/epoxy composites are reported
in the present study. The dielectric constant of the BaTiO3/epoxy composites is not significantly affected by the
surfactant addition. However, the temperature coefficient of capacitance increases and the peel strength
decreases as the amount of added surfactant increases. The influences of surfactant addition on the dielectric
properties of the neat epoxy are also very similar to those of the BaTiO3/epoxy composites. The residual
surfactant in the BaTiO3/epoxy composites affects the temperature coefficient of capacitance and the peel
strength of the epoxy matrix, which in turn affects those of the BaTiO3/epoxy composites.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.