Enhancement of gate controlled spin-orbit interaction via potential asymmetry of InAs quantum well
- Enhancement of gate controlled spin-orbit interaction via potential asymmetry of InAs quantum well
- 김경호; 김형준; 구현철; 장준연; 한석희
- spin-orbit interaction; potential gradient; InAs quantum well; spin-FET; carrier supply layer; SdH oscillation; gate electric field
- Issue Date
- 11th Joint MMM-Intermag Conference
- In summary, we have investigated the Rashba spin-orbit interaction parameter (α) in double-sided doped InAs quantum well structure with respect to the doping densities of two carrier supply layers. The different doping densities allow us to manipulate the potential asymmetry of the InAs quantum well resulting in the large α variation with the gate electric field (Vg). We can select the sign of α by adjusting the doping densities of the CS layers. These experimental observations strongly imply that the strength of SOI can be assisted by the potential asymmetry.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.