Effect of Agarase Signal Peptide from Agarivorans albus YKW-34 on Protein Secretion in Escherichia coli
- Effect of Agarase Signal Peptide from Agarivorans albus YKW-34 on Protein Secretion in Escherichia coli
- 이주영; 송대근; 손진기; 판철호
- Agarivorans albus; Escherichia coli; recombinant protein; secretion; signal peptide
- Issue Date
- Journal of applied biological chemistry.
- VOL 53, NO 2, 105-107
- To overcome the limitation of E. coli expression system such as inclusion body formation and disulfide
bond failure, we tried to express the heterologous protein as a secreted form. We adopted
agarase signal peptide (ASP; 23 amino acid residues) from Agarivorans albus YKW-34 which is one
of marine bacteia. When we used ASP to express β-agarase, about 42% activity was detected in
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.