Ni-Based Porous Anode for Protonic Ceramic Fuel Cells(PCFCs)
- Ni-Based Porous Anode for Protonic Ceramic Fuel Cells(PCFCs)
- 박유은; 홍성정; 이종흔; 박종성; 지호일; 김혜령; 손지원; 이종호; 이해원; 김병국
- Issue Date
- The 8th Korea/Japan International Symposium on Resources Recycling and Materials Science
- The composites of the Ni 40 vol%-Ba(Zr0.85Yb0.15)O3-δ(BZYb) having the porosity of 33% were fabricated by the liquid condensation process(LCP) and compression molding. The gas-gas phase connectivity, the effective pore size, the gas permeability were higher than the one fabricated by the conventional drying method. The Ni-BZYb synthesized by LCP might be promising anode materials for protonic ceramic fuel cells(PCFCs).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.