Clutter reduction filtering in borehole radar signals
- Clutter reduction filtering in borehole radar signals
- 현승엽; 김상욱; 김세윤
- tunnel; radar; borehole; clutter; filtering; borehole radar
- Issue Date
- International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation 2011
- , 1-4
- In monostatic borehole radar data, target signals tend to be obscured by borehole and cablerelated
clutters. To reduce clutter effects, three filtering techniques such as neighbouring difference,
average removal, eigenimage removal are applied to real measurement data of our monostatic
borehole radar. The potential of the eigenimage filtering technique is investigated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.