XPS/EXAFS study of cycleability improved LiMn2O4 thin film cathodes prepared by solution deposition
- XPS/EXAFS study of cycleability improved LiMn2O4 thin film cathodes prepared by solution deposition
- 신동욱; 최지원; 최원국; 조용수; 윤석진
- Spinel; Cathode; Sn substitution; Solution deposition; Cycleability
- Issue Date
- Electrochemistry communications
- VOL 11, NO 3, 695-698
- The influence of Sn substitution in LiMn2O4 thin films as a cathode has been studied via solution deposition to improve the electrochemical performance of thin film lithium batteries. LiSn0.025Mn1.95O4 thin films showed the most promising performance, i.e. a high capacity retention of 77% at 10 C after the 500th cycle, due to the increased average Mn valence state. The thin films of LiSnx/2Mn2 xO4 (xP0.10) showed significant precipitation of SnO2 and SnO after the cycling evaluation.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.