Synthesis and T-type calcium channel blocking activity of novel diphenylpiperazine compounds, and evaluation of in vivo analgesic activity
- Synthesis and T-type calcium channel blocking activity of novel diphenylpiperazine compounds, and evaluation of in vivo analgesic activity
- 감유림; 이희경; 임혜원; 백승근; 나흥식; 박혜영
- T-type calcium channel blocker; Diphenylpiperazine; Formalin test; Neuropathic pain
- Issue Date
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry
- VOL 18, 5938-5944
- Novel diphenylpiperazine derivatives were synthesized and evaluated for their inhibitory activity against
T-type calcium channel by whole-cell patch clamp recordings on HEK293 cells. Among the test compounds,
2 and 3d were effective in decreasing the response to formalin in both the first and second
phases and demonstrated antiallodynic effects in a rat model of neuropathic pain.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.