Determination of Crystallographic axes of photonic crystal fiber by transverse scanning method
- Determination of Crystallographic axes of photonic crystal fiber by transverse scanning method
- 임선도; 이성구; 이관일; 이상배
- Issue Date
- Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, Part 1- Regular Papers
- VOL 49, 102503-1-102503-3
- We present a method for determining crystallographic symmetry axes in an air-hole structure of a photonic crystal fiber (PCF) with a hexagonal
structure. This method is based on the measurement of intensity distribution of the light transversely scattered from the PCF. The symmetry axes
can be determined from the distinctive intensity pattern that is repeated for an axial rotation of the PCF. Simulations and experimental studies
reveal that the technique is reliable and quite sensitive to the angle between the crystallographic symmetry axis and the launched light.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.