Synthesis of two marine farnesylacetones that dilate the basilar arteries of rabbits
- Synthesis of two marine farnesylacetones that dilate the basilar arteries of rabbits
- 오상태; 박병곤; 함정엽; 이석준
- Farnesylacetones; Vasodilatation; Marine natural product; Organic synthesis
- Issue Date
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters
- VOL 20, NO 14, 4206-4209
- We have synthesized novel vasodilatation farnesylacetones 1 and 2, which are major active constituents
of Sargassum siliquastrum collected from the coast of the East Sea in Korea, in 9 steps. A test of the vasodilatation
effect of synthetic intermediates and their deprotected compounds on the basilar arteries of
rabbits revealed that 14 and 14-1 have a similar dilation effect as their target marine natural products
1 and 2.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.