Properties and consolidation of nanocrystalline 3Cu-Al2O3 composite by rapid sintering
- Properties and consolidation of nanocrystalline 3Cu-Al2O3 composite by rapid sintering
- 고인용; 김나리; 이진영; 박나라; 도정만; 손인진
- Rapid sintering; Composite; Nanophase; Mechanical properties; Cu？l2O3
- Issue Date
- Research on chemical intermediates
- VOL 36, NO 6-7, 775-784
- Nanopowders of Cu and Al2O3 were synthesized from 3CuO and 2Al
powders by high-energy ball milling. Nanocrystalline Al2O3 reinforced composite
was consolidated by pulsed-current activated sintering method within 2 min from
mechanically synthesized powders of Al2O3 and Cu. The relative density of the
composite was 96%. The average hardness and fracture toughness values obtained
were 540 kg/mm2 and 6.3 MPa m1/2, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.