Microstructures corresponding to multilevel resistances of In3Sb1Te2 phase-change memory
- Microstructures corresponding to multilevel resistances of In3Sb1Te2 phase-change memory
- 김용인; 김은태; 이정용; 김용태
- InSbTe; phase-change memory; HRTEM
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 98, NO 9, 091915-1-091915-3
- The origin of multilevel resistances of In3Sb1Te2 (IST) phase-change random access memory cell
has been investigated with high-resolution transmission electron microscopy (HR-TEM). The
HR-TEM indicates that the microstructure of IST in the programming volume changes from
amorphous to InSb and amorphous at the first state, and InSb and InTe at the second state, and IST
at the third state, which are fairly consistent with four different levels of resistance. The resistance
difference between the amorphous and the IST is about four orders of magnitude.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.