Low-frequency noise in junctionless multigate transistors
- Low-frequency noise in junctionless multigate transistors
- 장도영; 이재우; 이치우; Jean-Pierre Colinge; Laurent Montes; 이정일; 김규태; Gerard Ghibaudo
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 98, NO 13, 133502-1-133502-3
- Low-frequency noise in n-type junctionless multigate transistors was investigated. It can be well
understood with the carrier number fluctuations whereas the conduction is mainly limited by the
bulk expecting Hooge mobility fluctuations. The trapping/release of charge carriers is related not
only to the oxide-semiconductor interface but also to the depleted channel. The volume trap density
is in the range of 6–30×1016 cm−3 eV−1, which is similar to Si–SiO2 bulk transistors and
remarkably lower than in high-k transistors. These results show that the noise in nanowire devices
might be affected by additional trapping centers.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.