Quasi-Hierarchical Routing Algorithm for ZigBee/IEEE 802.15.4 Networks
- Quasi-Hierarchical Routing Algorithm for ZigBee/IEEE 802.15.4 Networks
- 김연수; 이은주; 김봉수; 김형석
- wireless sensor network; ZigBee; routing; memory
- Issue Date
- IEICE transactions on fundamentals of electronics, communications and computer sciences
- VOL E91-A, NO 8, 2269-2271
- ZigBee recently has been used a lot in wireless sensor networks because of its low power consumption and affordable chips. However, ZigBee's existing hierarchical routing algorithm has a disadvantage in that a node may communicate with a nearby node over several hops. In this letter we propose a Quasi-Hierarchical Routing (QHR) algorithm that can improve the ZigBee hierarchical routing method's inefficiency by using brief information on neighbors within radio range. The network simulation evaluates this QHR's performance by comparing it to other ZigBee routing schemes.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.