An Interference Detection Method for Mobile Relay Stations in Transparent Mode of IEEE 802.16j Mobile Multi-hop Relay Networks
- An Interference Detection Method for Mobile Relay Stations in Transparent Mode of IEEE 802.16j Mobile Multi-hop Relay Networks
- 김연수; 윤지원; 채진석; 김형석
- IEEE 802.16j MMR; interference detection; mobile relay station; transparent mode
- Issue Date
- WORLDCOMP'08 (The World Congress in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Applied Computing)
- , 482-487
- As an evolution of IEEE 802.16e, IEEE 802.16j Mobile Multi-hop Relay (MMR) have been studied for user throughput improvement, coverage extension and/or capacity enhancement. In particular, the introduction of mobile Relay Station (RS) is expected to enable public transportation such as a bus or subway to provide the improved wireless Internet service. However, because the mobile RS randomly moves in all directions, it may generate severe interference and degrade the performance of the service. For that reason, an interference detection method is required in order to realize the introduction of the mobile relay station. In this paper, the authors propose an interference detection method using the transparent mode in IEEE 802.16j mobile multi-hop relay networks.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.