Interference Detection and Avoidance Method for In-Vehicle Mobile Relay Stations in IEEE 802.16j Network
- Interference Detection and Avoidance Method for In-Vehicle Mobile Relay Stations in IEEE 802.16j Network
- 김연수; 김형석
- mobile multi-hop relay; WiMAX; IEEE 802.16j; interference
- Issue Date
- IEICE transactions on communications
- VOL E92-B, NO 11, 3495-3498
- We investigated the effects of annealing on device performances of bulk heterojunction organic solar
cells based on copper phthalocyanine (CuPc) and N,N -3,4,9,10-perylenetetracarboxylic diimide (PTCDIC6).
Blended films of CuPc and PTCDI-C6 with annealing at elevated temperature were characterized
by measuring optical absorption, photoluminescence, and X-ray diffraction. Enhanced molecular ordering
and increments in domain sizes of donor and acceptor for the blended films were observed, and
their influences on device performances were discussed. Annealing led to substantial improvements in
photocurrent owing to enhanced molecular ordering and formation of percolation pathways.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.