Improved spectral response of sensitized photoelectrodes with the optical modulation layer
- Improved spectral response of sensitized photoelectrodes with the optical modulation layer
- 이상욱; 김동회; 김진영; 정현석; 신현호; 홍국선
- Compact layer; TiO2; Dye-sensitized solar cell; Transmittance; Spectral response
- Issue Date
- Electrochemistry communications
- VOL 15, NO 1, 29-33
- We demonstrated that TiO2 compact layers (c-TiO2) can modulate optical transmittance of transparent conducting
oxide (TCO) substrates and improve spectral response of a dye-sensitized solar cell (DSSC). The
transmittance spectra of TCO substrates were controlled with the thickness of c-TiO2 layers, which in turn,
influenced the incident photon-to-current conversion efficiency of DSSCs. The overall energy conversion
efficiency of the DSSC with a 210 nm-thick c-TiO2 layer was increased by 16% compared to the DSSC with a
40 nm-thick c-TiO2 layer, due to the higher optical transmittance of the TCO substrate.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.