Multilayer graphene films as transparent electrodes for organic
- Multilayer graphene films as transparent electrodes for organic
- 최윤영; 강성준; 김한기; 최원묵; 나석인
- Chemical vapor deposition; ITO; Graphene; Transparent conductor; Organic solar cells
- Issue Date
- Solar energy materials and solar cells
- VOL 96, 281-285
- We have fabricated ITO-free organic solar cells (OSCs) based on multilayer graphene (MLG) electrodes.
MLG electrodes with high transparency (~84.2%) and low sheet resistance (~374±3 O/square) were
obtained on glass substrates using chemical vapor deposition and a multi-transfer process. The OSCs
fabricated on MLG electrodes had an open circuit voltage of 0.52 V, a short circuit current of 6.90 mA/
cm2, a fill factor of 32.6%, and a power conversion efficiency of 1.17%. The performance of the OSCs
fabricated on transparent MLG electrode was not comparable to that of OSCs fabricated on ITO
electrodes; cost-effective MLG electrodes are a viable alternative to sputter-grown ITO electrodes for
cost-efficient and flexible OSCs.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.