All-solution-processed ITO-free polymer solar cells fabricated on
- All-solution-processed ITO-free polymer solar cells fabricated on
- 김태수; 나석인; 오승환; 강리라; 유병관; 여준석; 이종진; 김동유
- Organic solarcells; Bulk-heterojunction; Conjugated polymers; All solutionprocess; Copper electrode; Highly conductivePEDOT:PSS
- Issue Date
- Solar energy materials and solar cells
- VOL 98, 168-171
- We report on cost-effective and ITO-freepolymersolarcells (PSCs) fabricated on the copper (Cu) sheets consisting mainly of a Cu electrode and a polyimide substrate. The Cu electrode was used as a bottom cathode in inverted PSCs, and each layer above the Cu sheet was all-solution-processed. The work-functions of Cu electrodes were engineered with an interfacial dipole layer to enhance the device-performance. Highly conductive poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene):poly(styrenesulfonate) (hcPEDOT:PSS) was used as a transparent top anode, and a photoactive layer was based on poly(3-hexylthiophene) (P3HT) and [6,6]-phenyl-C61-butyric acid methyl ester (PCBM). The fabricated PSCs exhibited a power conversion efficiency (PCE) of ∼2.5%, demonstrating PSCs fabricated on Cu sheets have the great potential for cost-effective power generators. This study could be an important approach to the development of all-solution-processed and roll-to-roll PSCs using low-cost Cu electrodes as a cathode.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.