Relationship between phase and generation mechanisms of THz waves in InAs
- Relationship between phase and generation mechanisms of THz waves in InAs
- H. Jeong; 신상훈; 김수연; 송진동; S.B. Choi; D.S. Lee; J. Lee; Y.D. Jho
- InAs; THz; Terahertz; Phase shift; Diffusion; Photo-Dember effect
- Issue Date
- Current applied physics
- VOL 12, NO 3, 668-672
- We investigated the thickness-dependent characteristics of THz waves from InAs epilayers whose
thickness ranges from 0.01 to 1.74 mm. The amplitude showed monotonic increments up to 0.9 mm,
followed by a saturation at 1.74 mm. Interestingly, the phase of THz waves was reversed around
absorption depth and used to identify the transient dipole direction based on simulated band diagram.
We could further distinguish dominant THz wave generation mechanisms, associated with the phase
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.