Identification of Cancer cell-line origins using fluorescence image-based phenomic screening
- Identification of Cancer cell-line origins using fluorescence image-based phenomic screening
- 이준석; 김윤경; 김한조; SIti Hajar; Yee Ling Tan; 강남영; Shin Hui Ng; 윤창노; 장영태
- fluorescence probe; image-based analysis; phenomic screening
- Issue Date
- PLoS ONE
- VOL 7, NO 2, e32096-1-e32096-8
- Universal phenotyping techniques that can discriminate among various states of biological systems have great potential.
We applied 557 fluorescent library compounds to NCI’s 60 human cancer cell-lines (NCI-60) to generate a systematic
fluorescence phenotypic profiling data. By the kinetic fluorescence intensity analysis, we successfully discriminated the
organ origin of all the 60 cell-lines.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.