Design of Trench Gate GaN Power MOSFET using Al2O3 Gate Oxide
- Design of Trench Gate GaN Power MOSFET using Al2O3 Gate Oxide
- 강이구; 김용태
- Power MOSFET; Circuit design; GaN; Al2O3 gate
- Issue Date
- Journal of Physics: Conference Series
- VOL 352, 012025-1-012025-8
- A trench gate type 600V GaN power MOSFET structure with Al2O3 gate oxide has been designed and simulated for obtaining optimum device and process parameters for fabrication. As a result, when the trench gate depth is 2.4㎛, the breakdown voltage is 620V and the on resistance is 0.4Ωcm2, which is relatively very low on resistance comparing with the same trench gate Si power MOSFET structure.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.