Bacterial bioaerosol concentrations in public restroom environments
- Bacterial bioaerosol concentrations in public restroom environments
- 이병욱; 홍인기; 이대희; 정의석; 정재희; 이재효; 김형주; 이임순
- Bioaerosol; Airborne; Microorganism; Air Quality; Restroom; Impactor; Air quality; Indoor air
- Issue Date
- AEROSOL AND AIR QUALITY RESEARCH
- VOL 12, NO 2, 251-255
- The number concentrations of total culturable bacterial bioaerosols in seven public restroom environments were measured
via a standard measurement method provided by the Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Korea. Outdoor bioaerosols
were also measured to compare with data collected in public restrooms. The measurements were conducted for one year, with
varying concentrations of airborne bacterial bioaerosols observed in public restrooms. The effect of the number of users on
the concentration of bioaerosols in public restrooms was also analyzed. The experimental results provided useful and basic
information for the study and development of control methods against bioaerosols in public restrooms.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.