User Authentication and Secure Data Communication Based on Mobile Phone for Medical Sensor Network
- User Authentication and Secure Data Communication Based on Mobile Phone for Medical Sensor Network
- 김지현; 도인실; 박정민; 채기준
- Medical Sensor Network; Security; User Authentication; Data Communication
- Issue Date
- 한국정보처리학회논문지C (The KIPS Transactions : Part C)
- VOL 19-C, NO 1, 19-28
- Wireless sensor network provides services anytime and anywhere they are requested. Especially, medical sensor network based on
biosensors is applied a lot to biotechnology and medical engineering. In medical sensor network, people can make their health checked at
home free from temporal and spatial constraints. In ubiquitous healthcare environment, people can get instant help even in the emergency,
and in hospital, patients can be taken care of efficiently. In this environment, health and life related data are delivered, and the privacy
and security of personal data are very important. In this paper, we propose user authentication and data communication mechanism in two
modes, normal and urgent situation using cellular phone. Through our proposal, data can be transferred in quick and secure manner.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.