Gold nanoparticle-doped graphene nanosheets: sub-nanosized gold clusters nucleate and grow at the nitrogen-induced defects on graphene surfaces
- Gold nanoparticle-doped graphene nanosheets: sub-nanosized gold clusters nucleate and grow at the nitrogen-induced defects on graphene surfaces
- 구혜영; 이하진; 노용영; 이위섭; 김용현; 최원산
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials chemistry
- VOL 22, NO 15, 7130-7135
- We report the theory and synthesis of sub-nanosized gold clusters on reduced graphene oxide (r-GOs).
The Au sub-nanoclusters were found to be nucleated and grown at defects of the r-GOs, particularly on
nitrogen-induced defects from density functional theory investigation. The resulting Au/r-GOs exhibit
an improvement of bulk electrical conductivities and a reduced ratio of the intensity of the D band to
that of theG band (ID/IG), compared to the r-GOs without Au nanoclusters. The unique decrease of the
ID/IG was demonstrated to be related to the filling of subnano-sized Au clusters on the r-GOs,
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.