A Recommendation Method Based on Contents and User Feedback
- A Recommendation Method Based on Contents and User Feedback
- 김소령; 최상민; 김래현; 한요섭
- Recommend method; Learning algorithm; User Preference; Recommendation system
- Issue Date
- International Conference on Advances in Computer-Human Interactions
- , 251-255
- Nowadays, user is provided with many contents, which the previous search engines failed to find, thanks to various recommendation systems. These recommendation algorithms are usually carried out using collaborating filtering algorithm, which predicts user’s preference, or contents based algorithm, which calculates on the basis of the similarity between contents. In addition to the above algorithms, many algorithms using user’s context have been recently developed. Based on the previous researches, this paper proposes a new system to categorize contents information into various factors and learn user’s selection. First, we divide information of items into four types and make user preference pattern using each information type. The information types can express more various user preferences and user preference pattern can calmly deal with user preference. Then, we calculate the score for recommendation using user preference pattern. That is, our system is constructed on these three modules: item analyzing module, user pattern analyzing module and recommendation score module.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.