Alkaline Anion Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells: Why we need it and materials development
- Alkaline Anion Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells: Why we need it and materials development
- 헨켄스마이어디억; 조형래; 김형준; 남석우
- fuel cells; anion exchange membrane
- Issue Date
- fuel cells 2012 science and Technology, A Grove Fuel cell event
- ● Polybenzimidazolium based membranes show high anion conductivity.
● O-PBI or PBI-OO based membranes are more stable than meta-PBI based membranes.
● Further improvement is possible, and benzimidazolium based membranes are promising new materials for anion exchange membranes.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.