Silver Nanoparticles Are Assembled Only on the Two Facets of the Rod Template
- Silver Nanoparticles Are Assembled Only on the Two Facets of the Rod Template
- 주봉식; 전여진; 민병권; 구은혜; 도영락; 윤성호
- Silver; nanoparticles; Two Facets; Silver Soap; Rod-Shaped Template; Silver Nanoparticles
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 12, NO 2, 1638-1640
- Although the focus of nano-research appears to be shifting to the creation of the secondary structures using primary nanoparticle (NP) building blocks, very complex preparation routes to assemble NPs have been reported so far. In this work, for the first time, we demonstrate that silver NPs can be organized to assemble on the two facets of the 1-dimensional rod template via facile one-step process. This method could potentially be used to prepare assembly of diverse metal, semiconductor, or metal oxide NPs in the one dimensional material form.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.