Growth of Si-doped GaInP on Ge-on-Si substrates and its photoluminescence characteristics
- Growth of Si-doped GaInP on Ge-on-Si substrates and its photoluminescence characteristics
- 양창재; 이상수; 신근욱; 오세웅; 박진섭; 김창주; 박원규; 하승규; 최원준; 윤의준
- III-V on Si; solar cell; photoluminescence
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 99, NO 9, 091904-1-091904-3
- Optical properties of Si-doped GaInP grown on Ge-on-Si substrates were investigated using
photoluminescence (PL). Similar to spontaneously ordered GaInP, two peaks were observed
around 1.74 and 1.85 eV at 19 K; however, no satellite peaks were observed in the selected-area
diffraction pattern. Based on temperature-dependent PL, the peak at 1.74 eV was attributed to the
donor–acceptor pair transition caused by the amphoteric characteristics of Si and/or Ge from the
dopant and/or substrate. In addition, the S-shape in the temperature dependence of the 1.85 eV
peak was attributed to the interaction of the donor levels with the conduction band of GaInP.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.