Simple and accurate quantitative analysis of seven prohibited threshold substances in human urine by liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry in doping control
- Simple and accurate quantitative analysis of seven prohibited threshold substances in human urine by liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry in doping control
- 이강미; 김호준; 정은숙; 유혜현; 권오승; 진창배; 김동현; 이재익
- Issue Date
- Rapid communications in mass spectrometry : RCM
- VOL 25, NO 16, 2261-2267
- A simple and accurate liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry (LC/MS/MS) method has been developed
and validated for the quantitative determination of ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, methylephedrine, cathine, salbutamol,
morphine and epitestosterone in human urine. Urine samples were spiked with internal standard and diluted
with acetonitrile. After centrifugation, the supernatants were directly analyzed by LC/MS/MS using the selected
reaction monitoring (SRM) mode. The linearity, intra‐ and inter‐day precision, accuracy, limit of detection (LOD)
and limit of quantification (LOQ) were evaluated and the method was found to be accurate and reproducible for
the quantitation of threshold substances. When the method was applied to the analysis of blind urine samples for
the proficiency test, the results were close to the nominal concentrations, within 87.7–106.6% of nominal values, suggesting
that the developed methods can be successfully applied to routine doping analyses.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.