Interactive Control Tool for Tongue Animation
- Interactive Control Tool for Tongue Animation
- 김익재; 홍유진
- Tongue Simulation; Visual Simulation; tongue animation; tongue modeling; speech therapist; interactive tool
- Issue Date
- International conference on Information and Science Technology
- In this paper, we propose a new interactive tool for three dimensional tongue animations. Although there are several ways for acquisition ways of tongue shape using 3D imaging methods, those are limited to capture static shape of tongue only, so it is not adequate for capturing its dynamic movement. Based our proposed method, we can get the movement data of vocal tract when a subject pronounces each phoneme and provide it as a tool for getting a fine-tuning feedback from speech-language therapist.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.