Nano-patterning on end-facet of optical fiber for nano-particle manipulation
- Nano-patterning on end-facet of optical fiber for nano-particle manipulation
- 강동훈; 김진식; 장지혜; 이상엽; 박정호; 신현준
- optical fiber; nano patterning; surface plasmon polariton; Optical trapping; E-beam lithography; Nano sized particle manipulation
- Issue Date
- 제14회 한국 MEMS 학술대회
- , 259-260
- Nano-particle manipulation using optical trapping on end-facet
of optical trapping require nano patterning technology at endfacet
of optical fiber. We tried to confirm a nano pattern using
Focused Ion Beam (FIB) and e-beam lithography. FIB method
can easily make nano pattern at narrow optical fiber tip. E-beam
lithography needs uniformly and thickness controllable e-beam
resister (ER) spreading method. 'Air-gun blowing method' is
introduced in this paper. We control the blowing pressure,
blowing point and time. Finally, we can get controllable thickness
of ER at end-facet of optical fiber.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.