Preparation and application to In-rich absorption layer by using three-step electrodeposition of CuInSe2, and Cu and In metals
- Preparation and application to In-rich absorption layer by using three-step electrodeposition of CuInSe2, and Cu and In metals
- 박영일; 이하나; 이도권; 김진영; 정증현; 김동환; 김홍곤
- CIGS; CIS; non-vacuum; electrodeposition; substrate-type
- Issue Date
- 공업화학 (Applied Chemistry for Engineering)
- A CuInSe2 (CIS) layer can be solar active even in a film thinner than 2μm because of its
high absorption coefficient. Electrodeposition is one way to form a uniform CIS active
layer under a non-vacuum condition. CIS films can be prepared by electroplating metal
precursors simultaneously or sequentially and by thermal annealing thereafter. We made
CIS films on Mo-coated glass substrates by sequentially electrodepositing a single
component of Cu, In and Se using chloride solutions. This study revealed important
variables affecting good morphology of a CIS film, such as elemental composition, pH,
complexing agents, deposition potential and time, temperature, and sequence of
electroplating as well as selenization conditions for intermixing the elements and
enhancing the crystallinity of CIS.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.