Three-dimensional hierarchical self-supported multi-walled carbon nanotubes/tin(IV) disulfide nanosheets heterostructure electrodes for high power Li ion
- Three-dimensional hierarchical self-supported multi-walled carbon nanotubes/tin(IV) disulfide nanosheets heterostructure electrodes for high power Li ion
- 강진구; 이광희; 박경수; 김상옥; 이성준; 김동완; 박재관
- SnS2; MWCNT; hybridization; growth mechanism; Li ion battery
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials chemistry
- VOL 22, NO 18, 9330-9337
- It is of great significance to improve the power density of Li ion batteries (LIBs) in pursuit of high-end
products and technologies. Herein, we investigated the three-dimensional (3D) hierarchical
self-supported multi-walled carbon nanotubes (MWCNTs)/tin(IV) disulfide nanosheets (SnS2 NS)
heterostructured electrodes, demonstrating superior rate capabilities of 480 and 420 mAh g-1 even at
the very high c-rates of 5C and 10C (charging in 6 min), respectively. The origins of the enhancement of
the rate capabilities were discussed in detail by focusing on the roles of MWCNTs, which were directly
grown on the metallic current collector. Furthermore, we have delicately dealt with the in-plane and
plane-normal growth mechanisms of hexagonal SnS2 NS from the crystallographic point of view.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.