Synthesis and structure characterization of ladder-like polymethylsilsesquioxane (PMSQ) by isolation of stereoisomer
- Synthesis and structure characterization of ladder-like polymethylsilsesquioxane (PMSQ) by isolation of stereoisomer
- 이희승; 최승석; 백경열; 홍순만; 이응찬; 이종찬; 황승상
- Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Stereoisomer; Polycondensation; Silsesquioxane; Ladder-like
- Issue Date
- European polymer journal
- VOL 48, NO 6, 1073-1081
- The stereo cyclic siloxane compounds having tetra hydroxyl and tetra methyl group were
synthesized by hydrolysis of tetrahydrido tetramethyl cyclosiloxane consisting of four stereoisomers.
Among the stereo cyclic isomers, cis-trans-cis tetrahydroxyl tetramethyl cyclosiloxane
(2) was separated by recrystallization and was used as a monomer species for
preparation of ladder-like polymethylsilsesquioxane (PMSQ). The isolated isomer was
directly polymerized in THF with potassium carbonate (K2CO3) by systematic ring condensation.
The hydrolyzed stereoisomers were characterized by 1H and 29Si NMR, and HPLC.
The structure of the synthesized PMSQs were characterized by size exclusion chromatography
(SEC), MALDI-TOF mass, 29Si NMR, and small angle X-ray scattering (SAXS).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.