Threshold resistive and capacitive switching behavior in binary amorphous GeSe
- Threshold resistive and capacitive switching behavior in binary amorphous GeSe
- 정두석; 임형광; 박군호; 황철성; 이수연; 정병기
- threshold switching; chalcogenide
- Issue Date
- Journal of applied physics
- VOL 111, NO 10, 102807-1-102807-8
- A threshold switching (TS) event in a binary amorphous GeSe film placed between Pt top and
bottom electrodes was examined. This GeSe film exhibits fast (<40 ns) TS behavior. The observed
TS of the resistance was found to be accompanied with the TS of the capacitance. A mechanism for
the TS of the GeSe film was suggested by revisiting the previous controversy about the thermal
versus non-thermal electronic mechanism. The non-thermal electronic mechanism envisaging the
double-injection of electronic carriers can qualitatively account for the measured threshold resistive
and capacitive switching, whereas the TS behavior simulated using the thermal mechanism is
inconsistent with the experimental observation.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.