Differential Interference Contrast technique for distinguishing asbestos fibers from other particles
- Differential Interference Contrast technique for distinguishing asbestos fibers from other particles
- 율리아; 이지석; 황기병; 배귀남; 이택진; 이혁재; 우덕하; 이석; Myoung-Ock Cho; Jung Kyung Kim; 김재헌
- Differential Interference Contrast; asbestos; respitory
- Issue Date
- 제19회 광전자 및 광통신 학술회의 논문
- , 29-30
- Asbestos is a group of hazardous particles used in construction works due to its desirable
properties. However, the inhalation of asbestos can cause serious health problems, like lung
cancer, mesothelioma or asbestosis. We offer a new method based on the principle of
Differential Interference Contrast (DIC) microscopy for detecting and distinguishing asbestos
from other airborne fiber-like particles.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.