Complete Genome Sequence of Enterobacter aerogenes KCTC 2190
- Complete Genome Sequence of Enterobacter aerogenes KCTC 2190
- 신상흠; 김세환; 김재영; 이수진; 엄영순; 오민규; 김영록; 이진원; 양갑석
- butanediol; genome; glucose; fermentation
- Issue Date
- Journal of bacteriology
- VOL 194, NO 9, 2373-2374
- This is the first complete genome sequence of the Enterobacter aerogenes species. Here we present the genome sequence of E.
aerogenes KCTC 2190, which contains 5,280,350 bp with a G + C content of 54.8 mol%, 4,912 protein-coding genes, and 109
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.