Complete Genome Sequence of Klebsiella oxytoca KCTC 1686, Used in Production of 2,3-Butanediol
- Complete Genome Sequence of Klebsiella oxytoca KCTC 1686, Used in Production of 2,3-Butanediol
- 신상흠; 김세환; 김재영; 이수진; 엄영순; 오민규; 김영록; 이진원; 양갑석
- butanediol; genome; glucose; fermentation
- Issue Date
- Journal of bacteriology
- VOL 194, NO 9, 2371-2372
- Here we report the full genome sequence of Klebsiella oxytoca KCTC 1686, which is used in production of 2,3-butanediol.
The KCTC 1686 strain contains 5,974,109 bp with G + C content of 56.05 mol% and contains 5,488 protein-coding genes and 110 structural RNAs.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.