Online High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)-ABTS+ Based Assay and HPLC-Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry Analysis of Antioxidant Phenolic Compounds in Salsola komarovii
- Online High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)-ABTS+ Based Assay and HPLC-Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry Analysis of Antioxidant Phenolic Compounds in Salsola komarovii
- 이희주; 판철호; 김은실; 김철영
- antioxidant; flavonoids; phenolic amides; Salsola komarovii
- Issue Date
- 한국응용생명화학회지; JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN SOCIETY FOR APPLIED BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY
- VOL 55, NO 3, 317-321
- Online high performance liquid chromatography
radical cation (ABTS+) based assay system for phenolic antioxidants
in Salsola komarovii extracts was applied. HPLC elute was mixed
with a stabilized solution of ABTS+ reagents, and the negative
peaks, indicating the antioxidant activity, were monitored by
measuring the decrease in absorbance at 734 nm. HPLC with
electrospray ionization mass spectrometry was used to identify the
seven flavonoids and two phenolic amides in the S. komarovii
extracts. The antioxidant compounds were identified as rutin,
isoquercitrin, astragalin, and isorhamnetin.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.