Nanocarbon synthesis and application
- Nanocarbon synthesis and application
- Nanocarbon; Synthesis; Application
- Issue Date
- The International Symposium on Carbon Electronics
- Nanocarbon presents new form of nanoscale carbon materials whose dimension varies from 0 to 3. This material group mainly includes fullerene, carbon nanotubes, and graphene. Due to their versatile properties, this material can be applied into electronics, thermal management, mechanics, and bio-medical engineering. Since the major hindrances for commercialization is fine control of the structure, developing controlled synthetic method of nanocarbon is critical. In this presentation, synthesis and application of nanocarbon will be discussed and explained with conceptual way rather than with details.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.